Bethany is a very fun Mom! She is always thinking of fun, creative things for the kids to do. Two of their favorite activities are putting their feet in jello and having noodle wars. They also love swimming in their little pool outside, or playing in the sandbox. Here are some pictures and videos of them in action:
Mmmmmm Noodles

Bradley and his cousin William

Are you checking out my thighs?

Mommy, I think we forgot the swimmy diaper!

Next week, if you're lucky, you'll see pictures of me frolicking in the noodles.
3 comments:
Aunt Bethany,
I think you are crazy! Love, Derek
Bethany, you are so creative! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together and I could learn a few things from you. :) Your little Evelyn is already looking so old - I can't believe it! She's a cutie.
That looks like so much fun! My mom used to set up finger painting with pudding for us when we were little. Elliott doesn't like to get dirty...so we haven't tried it yet, I think he takes after Steven that way (haha)
Post a Comment