
Bethany is such a strategic garage sale shopper. She uses craigslist to spot the gold mines and doesn't waste time driving around. Yesterday, she found a huge garage sale with lots of children's stuff. She came home with a big surprise yesterday. For the low low price of just $2, she brought Bradley home a Bradley-sized race horse!!! I had one of these growing up also. Every boy needs one of these.
Check out the horse riding action in the video below!
7 comments:
The horse looks like a lot of fun, but I especially like Bradly's yellow boots.
I think this is the same horse I got for Evan and Connor back in 1991. It's semi-dangerous (they fall off, get their hands pinched in the springs) which makes it all the more fun.
The yellow boots make the horse ride complete.
I loved hearing Bradley laughing as he rode.
Do they make those in adult sizes - I want one! He is cruising on that thing! Love it!
yeah, I have to agree, the yellow boots minus pants and he's officially a BOY.
We're so excited for Uncle JustinO (Pronounced Who-STEEN-Oh)
to come to Utah. The triple threat is ready and waiting for you...
(and bethany, don't mean to leave you out. It's just that it's JUSTIN. He is the ultimate in uncle entertainment.)
he is the spiting image of justin
I try not to spit on him too often.
Post a Comment