Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bradley's First Lawn Mowing




Michigan is a great state to be in during the summer. The grass grows green, the weather is mild, there are moderately cool times when it's not super hot, etc. Bradley and I have been able to spend more time outside together. I'm training him to mow the lawn so that he can take over full mower duties by about age 5.

Evelyn has become a lot more mobile on the ground. She hasn't started crawling yet, but she's about to. She can roll over, push and scoot herself a little bit, and turn around on the ground. She grabs everything, and still always eats my hand when I'm holding her. She's a great baby girl.

Bradley Loves His Sister


3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!! One request: longer videos! I would love to see more. I'm jealous of your weather. We're in the 100's and have been for a few days. It's going to "cool down" to the 90's and eventually 80's this week. I'm so not looking forward to a long, hot California summer! Miss you guys! Oh, and I still don't get "Tunak Tunak" from last week??

Justin said...

Tunak Tunak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

Julie said...

Okay Justin, THAT WAS SCARY!!! I don't think you should compare your perfect children to that scary man...LOL!!