Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tunak Tunak

Another great week has passed. Work and school are both going well. We had my parents over for dinner tonight for Mother's Day. I even did all the cooking! I made Bethany a special "Swalberg Family Memories 2006" DVD for Mother's Day. It was fun to look back at our Wymount videos and the videos we made while we were with our various family members in Utah. We had a lot of fun living in Utah. Perhaps someday we'll return.

We've got some great pictures for you this week. Without further delay...



Evelyn sporting her Spring clothes



What a little Angel Dolly




Fun with improvised hats!





You can easily see why baby formula commercials always say, "Breast milk is best, but..." What a healthy breast fed baby!!!!!





Happy as can be




Bradley didn't want to be outdone by his Lil' Sister




He kind of looks like a little French painter (Monet!)





Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Justin, you are the best husband! Thanks for putting these on here! But honey, why did you write "Tunak Tunak" as the subject? I thought you wrote tuna fish at first. ha ha! I'm sure glad that we have a happy and chubby baby!

Kylee said...

Both of your kids are so precious! What a great family you guys are. I just wish we could see each other again!

Kristyn Elise said...

She is so chunky! I love her spring outfit.

GordonandChrissy said...

Cute pictures! She is so chubby and cute.
But, it looks like she weighs more than Bethany. :) You must get a workout carrying her around!

Megan said...

We LOVE the chubs!!! My girls were both chubby babies, but my Matthew is a skinny boy. I miss the chubs so much! Momma, you're doing a great job feeding her! Adorable kiddos!

Laura said...

I love these close-ups of your kids! They are soooo cute!