
Hello everyone,
Spring has finally arrived and the weather is nice and mild here. I finished my first semester at U of M a couple weeks ago, and started up my spring term last week. I'm taking Accounting 501 this spring, which will end on June 16th. Night school has been great so far.
Well, enough typing. On to the pictures and movie! I know that's what you really want to see.

Evelyn's first taste of avocado mixed with milk



Evelyn can now officially roll over from her back to her tummy and hold her head up!


Who's the man!

We're still working on his cheesy smile...

Bethany took the kids to a petting farm recently with the Canton Mom's Club


Bradley was actually the first to feed Evelyn the avocado

And last but not least, a movie!
4 comments:
Even though we see Evelyn on a monthly basis we just can't believe how fast she is growing up. We love the first picture where her smile is so big!
TOO CUTE!!! Can't get enough. I so wish we lived closer so I could actually meet my darling niece and nephew. Good job, Justy, with finishing your first semester at UofM!!
She is so adorable. Keep those pictures coming.
(but have you solved the highchair dilemma yet??? I'm dying to know!)
It's temporarily solved by using a second high chair...it's not a long term solution!
Post a Comment